You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Scope of Work:
1.1 Require someone with expert-level skills and verifiable references to fix an issue with product attributes not posting to orders. Currently, orders are not presenting/posting/applying attributes correctly.
1.2. Project requires Service Provider to:
(a) Identify the cause of the problem and modify store code to permanently resolve this issue;
(b) Communicate what work will be performed prior to making any modifications. This includes providing a cut/pase of the problem.
(c) Ensure attributes consitently appear on all orders via a customer shopping cart, email received by customer, as well as all invoices generated by store owner;
2.1. Modify order delivery status to read "Shipped" vs. "In Transit". This status type must apply globally on all communications generated by OSCommerce to include electonic notifcations (emails) and printable invoices.
2.2. Ensure order delivery status successfully generates an email notification to customers when it is changed by the store administrator.
Terms and Conditions - DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Acceptance of this project also serves as full agreement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
(a) Service Provider certifies he/she possesses extensive knowledge and a universally acceptable level of professional experience associated with the
* OScommerce (All milestones, MS2.2 in particular)
* Database and web-based application security
2. Service Buyer agrees to perform a full and complete backup of Service Buyers entire online store to include all databases, configurations, files, images,
3. Service Buyer reserves the right to cancel this project, held harmless, and not be obligated to making payment for any services provided if:
(a) Service Provider fails to honor the timetable agreed upon for this project.
(b) Service Provider fails to respond to any/all e-mail communication, Instant Messages, and/or GAF messages sent by Service Buyer within 24 hours for each
(c) Service Provider fails to ensure the work performed does not achieve the Scope of Work defined above.
(d) Work performed by Sertive Provider adversely impacts any functionality, contributions, and/or core code within our online store.
(e) Service Provider misrepresents his/her true professional/technical capabilities.
(f) Service Provider installs code, applications, scripts, or alterations to pre-existing code that could, will, or would compromise website security.
4. Service Provider acknowledges he/she has adequate computer security in place to prevent the observation of or access to any and all information, files,
folders, usernames, passwords, login URL's, etc. associated with or applicable to this project.
5. Service Provider agrees to respond to all support requests made by Service Buyer within 4 hours for a period of 30 days after Service Buyer makes payment
for this project. Service Provider furthermore understands and agrees that support includes identifying and resolving any/all issues arising subsequent to
6. Service Provider agrees to permanently discard and/or destroy all usernames and passwords provided by Service Buyer subsequent to the completion of this
7. Service Provider agrees to consider requests made by Service Buyer to incorporate expanded functionality (for an additional fee) not yet realized by
Service Buyer provided Service Provider possess the technical ability to fullfull such requests.
Additional Project Description:
04/24/2007 at 22:26 NZST
3.1. Fix weird login loopback issue requiring registered customers to log back in during the first/second step of the checkout process when "ENABLE SSL" is set to "true". It is worth noting the SSL is currently shared. Service Buyer will be purchasing a non-shared SSL once this problem is resolved.
3.2. Resolve a separate issue when using SSL whereby a message appears about "secure" and "non secure" content.
3.3. Thoroughly review settings/configuration and site functionality to identify any major functional and security related issues that would adversely impact SEO and customer experience. Provide recommended changes for consideration by Service Buyer in a separate project.