We run OSC 2.2 and we wish to modify the way attributes are selected during the shopping cart process.
* We wish for someone to modify the code so that the product attributes are selected at the shopping_cart.php instead of during product_info.php.
* For one type of attribute " Watch Insurance Option" we want the option to be a "radio button" instead of the standard drop-down menu.
* Additionally for the "Watch Insurance Option" radio buttons we want to put it in a CSS coloured Div box (see mockup screenshot 04 Modified shopping_cart.jpg)
* In the index.php when displaying products in the same category we need to change the "Buy Now" button to appear in the Price column under the price / RRP
* There will be normally 1 to 3 attributes to select for each product
1) Attribute:Watch Insurance Option - This appears on nearly all the products
2) Attribute: Bracelet Adjustment - appears approx 60% of the time
3) Other attributes are less frequent (eg extra spare straps).
4) Default attribute option is sorted in ascending price. (e.g default attribute selected is those with value=0)
* The majority of customers only buy one item and very occasionally buy 2 or 3 items at most.
* We are using a modified shopping cart infobox that also displays the attributes selected. The programmer needs to ensure that the shopping cart infobox on the top-right displays the current selected attribute and total for the combination of attributes selected. E.g If customer selects 5 years insurance +£39.99 then the website needs to auto update the total and shopping cart inforbox to reflect this.
* For the "Watch Insurance Option" attribute: if no insurance available or the only option is "No Thank You +£0.00" then DON'T display the CSS DIV box surrounding the radio buttons. I.e only display this attribute box if 2 or more options available.
* The information in the attribute popups needs to be editable and have an option for enable/disable the popup in the osc admin screen in case anything changes
* The function needs to also work with the "Buy Now" button in the index.php when displaying products in the same categories. Due to the limited size of the fixed-width webpage the programmer would need to modify the product listing to put the "buy now" button into the Price column under the price & RRP to save space. (mockup screenshots attached)
* Our live site for browsing to see the current oscommerce site working is www.precisiontime.co.uk. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY TEST PURCHASES AS LIVE SITE!
* Example mockup screenshots are attached to visualise what we are trying to do
* Payment by escrow and modifications to be done on our test site. Once approved we need the instructions for the modifications for the live site.