You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am currently seeking a PHP programmer who must also be fluent in CSS/HTML5. I have a website that needs some functionality tweaks and modifications, and some adjustments when it comes to PHP that is being used.
Deadline: 3-5 days (less is preferred)
Payment: 50% can be held in Milestone, rest paid upon completion.
The site is a 100% custom coded, tourism based website located in Canada, and the project consists of the following:
- Modifying current scripts for adding new businesses to stream line it and make it easier to use
- Finishing the control panel system so that site staff members can login and edit or delete existing businesses, as well as change existing pictures to new ones.
- Fixing and modifying the multipage script that enables us to show 10 results per page, and allowing it to function properly with the refined searches.
- Allowing us to add/edit/delete user profiles, and the ability to assign them access to different businesses
- Multi-level access in control panel, different options for different access levels (4 levels)
- Ability to view, add, delete and edit articles from the control panel, all this functionality needs to be added.
- Articles should be able to have a photo added to them.
The current code is in place for some of these features, the PHP will need to be tweaked, but many of these features will need to be coded from scratch. The databases are already created and populated with data, these are all simple scripts and do not require much manipulation with the exception of the add new business script which already has the functionality to add a photo and automatically resize it built in.
Please send any questions you have BEFORE bidding, so that I may clarify the situation. I understand you can’t get a complete account for what your about to get into until you see the code, so the winning bidder will be able to cancel his bid if he thinks it will be too much work.
I am on a tight budget, so please bid the lowest your willing to do this for, this is a private project and is not funded. Thank you.