Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
We are looking for a programming to develop a Content Management System (CMS) to be launched onto a Linux website Host. It is preferable that the CMS be written with a PHP bases and not be a locked down proprietary version, an opensource/shareware CMS is preferred.
The CMS will need only basic the basic functions of;
- adding, deleting, editing and nesting pages in menus.
- the ability to build navigation menus
- have the option to display the website in French or English
- have the ability for me to add HTML code within pages when needed, such as in line code to share and publish pages and product pictures to social media.
- The CMS headers should be easily changed when new images are available
- an image uploader to store images to be used within the site
- Use a MySQL database
- Run on a Linux web server
The above points are open to compromise if needed.
No Design work is required, I already have all the required artwork and website layout. The adding of content and images will be done internally by us
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)