You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to create a single report page for displaying call records on our VoIP website. We already have a pure PHP-Mysql based page but we are looking to create a more detailed and user friendly page. We would like to use jQuery and Ajax on this new page to improve the usability of the report and show more relevant information to the user. The report should also be exportable to CSV/PDF.
The prospective bidder needs to have a few years of experience in the suggested skills and can display previous achievements before we consider awarding this project. Time is of essence and deadlines are very important so we would expect the bidder to be 100% positive that he/she will be able to deliver within the deadline. We hope to get this done within 3-4 days. An experienced freelancer should be able to finish this within 1 day or less.
Please find the following attachments with this post. Carefully go through them before bidding:
1. Scanned Document (rough idea of what the page will look like)
2. Elements.pdf (links of jQuery elements to be used)
3. CDR Table.png (example of what the table should look like, note that column headers in this example are different; should load using Ajax without having to refresh the page)
We will provide a sample database for you to work with. You can install it locally and then send over the code when its ready. We will also provide PHP code that you can refer to for pulling records from the sample database.
Points to note:
1. Accuracy of data cannot be compromised
2. Constant interaction using IM, phone or email is required so we have continuous progress updates
3. Design and theme of the report is not a priority, layout and user friendliness is
4. Your code should be efficient. We have millions of records in the database, your code should pull only the ones that will be displayed on the page. For example, if the user's query matches 200000 records, only the chosen number of records per page should be displayed (max 100 per page).
5. Everything should be loaded using Ajax, no refreshing the page whatsoever
We will fund the project completely as soon as a Freelancer is awarded. We will release 100% payment on project completion.
After this project:
We have several such things lined up after this project. The next project is going to be displaying graphical reports using Amcharts. But we want to get this one out of the way first.