You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We, Seven Gaming Corporation, are looking for a dedicated, hard-working and all-around web developer to join our team on a PERMANENT basis. Yes, we are looking for a permanent freelancer who will be given regular work ranging from website management to testing, SEO compliance, and website design. The successful candidate will:
(1) Have 5+ years of web development experience
(3) Be familiar with the MVC coding style
(4) Have some familiarity with PHP Frameworks like Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii and Wordpress.
(6) Write clean, well commented code according to the standards set by the particular PHP framework or as instructed.
(7) Communicate fluently in English and *MUST* reply within 24 hours at the latest.
The following will be bonuses:
(1) Development experience in Node.js
(2) HTML5-literate and able to manipulate the Canvas fluently
(3) CSS3-literate and able to develop cross-browser, fully responsive and fully degradable websites and web applications
(4) Experience of working with VCS like GitHub.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
(1) Dedication: Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
(2) Honesty: We are web developers as well, so when you try to lie about some work that should take for example 37 minutes and instead you round that off to 1 hour or maybe declare that as 2 hours, we will know and we will get rid of you! Additionally, we may use the Freelancer TimeTracker application to ensure that you log the correct amount of time.
(3) Resiliency: This is a long-term position. If you are planning on leaving camp after a couple of months then we do not want you. You must be able to stick with the plan through thick and thin and demonstrate that you have worked in long-term positions before.
All candidates *MUST* submit examples of previous web development/design experience as part of their bid. Furthermore, all candidates *MUST* mention the sentence "REQUIREMENTS READ FULLY" in their bid to prove that they read the full bid and understand the undertaking.