Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am looking for a server-based solution (preferably linux) that converts Powerpoint (ppt, pptx) and Keynote files into HTML. I need solution split into two parts:
1- Converter powerpoint to basic components: this server element is responsible for taking the MS Powerpoint file and producing a hierarchical index of components and their properties (example: slide =1, transition style = fade, text box = 1, text = “abcdef”, color =”blue”, etc… ). The components should include all elements of the powerpoint, starting with the slide, label, header, footer, text, embedded images, audio, and video and embedded shapes, etc… If / as required certain components that can not be displayed in native HTML without changing original powerpoint format should be converted to png/jpg.
Here's some key requirements
1. Converting document formats (ppt, pptx, and keynote to HTML)
2. Conversion should be done in batch mode, and can be called from shell command line;
3. System should preserve the original format of the powerpoint files. HTML output must have same fonts as original file and should support all languages.
4. System should recognize any embedded elements such as annotations, videos, audio and convert / translate to HTML
5. Powerpoint animation and slide transitions must be translated to HTML
6. The converter should be multi-thread capable. Our purpose is to use converter as a web service so the server must use multi-threaded processes to support the performance
Examples of standalone converter here;
I basically need a server side version off the converter.
** To bid, you must have previous experiences on similar projects. A portfolio including similar projects or demo would be preferential.