You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an API module for Prestashop 1.4/1.5 which will connect do Rapidshare API and create / extend Rapidshare accounts.
The process is as follows:
1. Client chooses the desired number of Rapids from Prestashop product list.
2. Client chooses if he wants a new account or wants to extend an existing account.
3. If client wants to extend an existing account, on some sub-page / web-form he needs to provide his Rapidshare Account ID
4. Client makes a payment. Once confirmed, API connection starts.
5. With all that information, prestashop API connects to Rapidshare API(via official Rapdshare reseller username and password), providing Rapidshare account ID (if extending), customer's email (from Prestashop database), number of Rapids (depending on product chosen).
6. Rapidshare API returns Login / Password information to Presta (saved in order details somewhere) and emails the customer.
I actually own a website that does exactly that, but it is not Prestashop, and I want to replace it with Presta. I can provide Rapidshare API documentation if required.