You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Basic idea: Upload a image and we print it as a wallpaper.
We need a prestashop module that can do this. The functionality is like they have on http://www.mrperswall.com/personal-wallpaper, but with some more features.
1. Visitor upload a image (the image will be stored in a folder on the ftp)
2. They do some adjustment to the images (when they are done the final version of the image will be stored into another folder on the ftp)
and they choose what kind of paper and what quility they want. (and depending on these choices do you get a price per square meter. we got a forumla for this).
3. Visitor will add the final image to there shopping basket or save it for later.
This module will be ”the heart” of this webshop, every order will go through this. Admin will be able to upload an image or batch of images and get an url link to it (exacly like they have on: http://www.mrperswall.com/node/78756 if you click on ”select & customise” on that page, you will see what i meen, click and you will come inside the module along with the image http://www.mrperswall.com/customize/PKUM4 ) Don’t know the best way to do this, but the goal is to have like a predetermined collection of image so the users can choose designs from a collection.
- Fully intergrate with prestashop
- Works in all browsers + on smartphones
- As much as possible in the backend should be editable, each button and label text should be linked to language file, so if we want to add a new language we can just go to a page and translate... the page will be available in several different languages, English, Swedish, Danish, finnish, etc.
- On this page we also like to add/edit currency for the different languages
- No flash
Restrictions for the uploading image:
-The size have to be at least 1000x1000 px. It can be possible to continue with a smaller image but a message will show to declare that the quality on the wallpaper will be affected. We have a forumla for this.
- You can't order a wallpaper that's smaller then 2.5 m2
Again take a look at www.mrperswall.com the solution they have is very close to the solution we are after.
We want to you use: http://camanjs.com/ for the efftects/filters.