Need some work done? Post a Project Today
For a RSMediagallery setup I need a frontend search which allows my customer to search for images in the RSmediagallery database using only tags.
- The code needed is already present in the backend (when adding a RSMediagallery menu item)
- This code should be adjusted to work in the frontend (which also includes getting the search suggestion scripts to work)
- The code should allow direct links with predefined tags (i.e. website.com/gallery?tag=grey&tag=black which would show all images containing all tags)
- The code should be added to the component files using PHP overrides where possible (http://docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Overrides)
- The code should be written so that I can easily apply my template styles to the tags and searchbox
- The layout will be very simple, see attachment.
Most of the code needed is already in the RSMediagallery backend, where possible this code should be reused to stay consistent within the plugin.
Plugin available at: http://www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-gallery.html