You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
a Central real Time database system of tracking youth training programmes conducted in the emirate,
In our project, we propose a new methodology for the development and system integration, a transfer of service delivery from paper to centralize real time system with accurate information and other data analysis features
Our project will mainly focus on the following objectives:
• Develop an application that will allow users to capture real time data with biometric and facial recognition of youths currently enroll in the skill training programme.
• Utilize the captures data and create an data analysis algorithm to be provided to Sarki Matasa Adamawa organization on monthly basis and as may be requested.
• Provide a user-friendly graphical user interface for real time data capture, biometric and facial recognition interface with the database.
• Create a reporting system define by search criteria as requested by the office.
• A graphical data presentation and analysis of captures record.
• Assign a unique auto generated identifier for each youth in the database.
• Assign of a SA to each youth as a supervisor and monitor.