You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is an easy project for people that have the required skills.
What is needed is a PHP script taking data from multiple users and storing it in a MySQL database.
The interface to add, edit and delete data needs to be done in Ajax to give a clean, easy to use web 2.0 experience to the users.
- Each user can add an unlimited number of categories.
- Each category has a name and can be either public or private. If a category is private, all resources within it will be dealt with as if they are private as well.
- Each category can include an unlimited number of resources.
- Each resource has a name, URL and can be either private or public. If the category a resource is in is private, the resource will be kept private even if the resource itself is chosen to be public. Optionally each resource also has a private description, public description and a small screenshot of the page at the URL.
- Users can add, edit and delete categories & resources
- Users can move the position of categories & resources on screen via Ajax (no page reload)
- Users can copy public categories incl. the public resources in those categories of other users to their own.
- We will provide the needed membership script as well as a lightbox script, so these both aspects of the system will not be required to program and design.
- We will provide on acceptance a detailed description of the functions as well as wireframe drawings of the system that needs to be programmed in form of a 6 page PDF document.
To show that you read and understood all requirements, please start your reply with the code: VHP
If that code is not shown first, you will not be considered for this project.