You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Up for grabs is a component to be used in several of my projects. This is something generic that most PHP developers should already have done many time and only requires a bit of tweaking, and hence the low price bid range. If you feel that you have or can do something that costs more but is worth it, please PM or bid and tell me in private your details. However keep in mind that I would prefer for this to not be fancy and simple. Usually the most inexpensive provider with positive reviews get it.
This project will consist of a script that signs up users through a simple form, record their information in a database, give them access to their user control panel, and allow them to perform some actions in the user control panel. The project contains an administrator control panel to manage the user accounts and various statistical information. This should be done in PHP and mysql on a webserver running Apache.
The project consists of:
1- signup script
2- user control panel
3- administrator control panel
The signup script that consists of:
- required username, password fields
- optional email first name, last name, address, country, TEL, MSN contact, Yahoo messenger contact, AIM/ICQ Number fields
- image verification ( 4 letters ) with interchanging image without reloading loosing information capability.
The signup script should email the user (if email is supplied) a confirmation of their account creation.
The email field should be allowed to change to required through the administrator control panel. Also email activation should be allowed or disallowed in the administrative control panel.
To access the user control panel, users should login. A small login component and page should be allowed uses to login.
The user control panel will:
- have the ability to create subdomains and dump files in them automatically.
- allow users delete subdomains.
- allow users to change their information.
- allow users to close their accounts.
- show the bandwidth, unique visitors, and disk space usage for each subdomain
The subdomains created should be simple directories created with a mod rewrite enabled on Apache to make them look like subdomains. No need for ‘real’ subdomain creation. All information created here should be put in a table or tables in the same DB.
The administrative panel is to be used by 1 webmaster. Access can be allowed through htaccess.
The administrator control panel will:
- allow the admin to deleteeditadd user accounts
- allow the admin to deleteaddedit subdomains for a user
- allow the admin to deleteaddedit information for a user
- show the admin total and specific bandwidth and disk usage for each user along with number of users and subdomains.
All information created here should be put in a table or tables in the same DB.
PLEASE, I need the code to be understandable and in the easiest form possible. No need for a million include and OO programming. Just simple pages and or components that we can later change or refit as we like.
Deadline should be in the range of a couple of days.
Thank you and Good Luck