* I already have a Facebook Application set up (i.e. to interact with API)
* I have a Facebook Open Graph action "discover" already approved for use by Facebook
* I currently use Wordpress for my website but script is for a HTML based page on Wordpress (keep this in mind although I am not looking for a Wordpress plugin - just something that will not conflict with it!)
==== Outline ====
The script has to do the following:
When the HTML page loads,
* It will detect whether the user is a) logged into facebook and b) whether they have authorised the Facebook App.
** If the user hasn't logged in - a login button should be shown (like in the attachment labelled 1).
** If the user hasn't authorised the FB app - they should be shown a box of their friends that are using the app like in attachment labelled 2 - similar to the like box INSTEAD of the login button.
* If the user has logged in AND authorised the app, ideally I would like when the HTML page is loaded, the Facebook action is initiated (i.e. "Discover" on the object (i.e HTML page)) and sent to Facebook. In this case no button will be shown. If not possible automatically, a button to do it manually.
** Once this action "discover" has been completed, to then display a box similar to attachment labelled 2 and similar to the like box. However, it will now show the user's friends that have already completed this action "discover" on the object.
This is similar to the The Guardian Facebook App but in a very very basic form.
The reason for the automatic "discover" action is because this HTML page will be displayed in the FB App canvas.
You will need to be of a fluent english speaker, have a verified facebook account. Hope this is clear, if not please dont hesitate to message me. Please bid reasonably, as it is for a small project that I am building.
Thanks for reading!