You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a site at www.eslemployment.com.
When you visit there, you'll see a pop-up that requests that someone enter their email address to subscribe to the list.
We need that same pop-up to appear whenever someone exists the site, regardless of which page they entered into the site or from which page they are leaving the site.
The other solutions that we've looked at require us to tag each link that goes to an internal page so as not to trigger the pop-up; however, that is completely impractical when it comes to a larger site, where there are thousands of links.
The exit pop-up should be triggered whenever someone:
1) surfs to a different domain
2) closes their browser
3) hits the back-button to go to back to the previous site they were at.
We need this to be as simple of a script as possible, something we can just plop in as a .js include into our template that generates all of the pages on our site. We don't want to have to make any other changes to the site other than putting this include in.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, Linux, Apache
All versions of IE explorer and Netscape.