You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The website I am wishing to create will function a lot like www.planetminecraft.com. It will have features similar to this site but improving on the downfalls that the website has.
The site will focus on user submitted content which can be screened after it is posted by site moderators and admins. There will need to be categories for these projects, blogs, mods, textures and more.
What I need from a Developer is the shell of the website, this means I need the back end functionality of the website built so that I can style, design and work on the front end of the website.
Below is an outline of Key Requirements for how the website should function.
- User Accounts and profiles that link to their submissions
- Registration with account security
- Categories for projects
- Upload of images, files and projects
- Forums linked with users main account
- Voting system
- Like system
- Subscribe and following system
- Image sliders to get top new posts
- More to be shared
What is needed from a developer
- The creation of the back end management system
- Linking and creation of databases
- Suggestions on processes for back end area + how data is submitted
- Development of the core section of the website around a design
- More as info needed
What I can do in the project
- Make the design
- Plan the processes and features of the website
- Code the template around the back end coding needed for the site.
- Suggest features or design elements to incorporate to the back end code with the front end to give the users a unique and smooth feel.
- More as info needed
More information will be supplied if requested / on project acceptance, please have a look at the website in the OVERVIEW on how accounts are created, the submission process and how projects are displayed.
Please bid and PM me your estimate on total cost for a website along these lines, payments will be made via smaller milestones over the course of the project with up to 50% paid before the final handover.
Please note solid knowledge of the ENGLISH language is required and preferred a developer / development team that has a similar time zone to Australia.
For further information about this project please contact me via a private message.
Any previews of work similar to this that you have made please include in your PM.