You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A project to allow clients/project managers to connect with suppliers/tradespeople.
This will allow the process of getting quotes performed from plans or cut sheets to be optimised and simplified.
A Builder/Project Manager wants to get quotes from suppliers for a new project.
They can register himself to our site.
Upload their plans( file uploading in the style of Drop Box seems appropriate)
Select a supplier/contractor (add their own preferred supplier/contractor, save it to their list of suppliers so in future they can re-select them)
Payment Gateway say $200 to use the service. Possiblity of multiple project quoting and an additional fee(200), rather than resubmit all details just create a new folder within their intranet and pay the fee.
Website will then manage aspects of work flow:
- Email suppliers that have been selected with notification of a Quote request including a hyper link to either drop box or website where they can access the plans and return details,contact details, site details etc..
- Note this element is outside of the scope of the agreed proposal but is Possible and needs to be quote if determined as essential
- Send an SMS to contractors eg plumber , because they often are out on site and reluctant to go to email. - We could do this from our platform.-Optional_ All SMS stuff would be ideal but not in my actual scope .Understand their will be a delivery cost so this needs to be passed on to Vendor or our client.
- A confirmation request be sent 48 yours later again asked them to accept or decline quote opportunity with a quote reply back time say 7 days. If we are using SMS reply Yes/No option. The email needs project details to be attached including reply details. Ideal whether Y/N via email or SMS an update is sent to CRM so this updates for builder.
- Possibly a report is visible with those accepted or declined opportunity
- I can see in the future the respondents might upload all quotes to system.-this is outside current scope
- I could see that in future after say the seven day period we send a update to Builder with accepted/decline and then give them the option to send out to a further list of suppliers.