You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a well experienced & professional team to create an Unique proffesional social networking site. The final website should have all the major features, capabilities and functions that are currently offered by some well established social networking sites. The website look and feel should be unique and not in violation of any copyrights.
Please read before biding on this project.
1. You must have had previous experience in building a social networking site.
2.We are not looking for stolen or shareware programs. All software must be self contained and no outside services should be required. I need a website developed from scratch with original code and graphics.
3. The built platform needs to be flexible to allow for customization at any level & must be able to expand to around 10+ million members.
4. I want 100% source code. No encrypted files.
5. All rights to the script/software belong exclusively to me. You will not be able to share/reproduce/resell any part of any of this project with anyone else.
6. Upon accepting the bid you will be required to sign both an NDA and standard web development agreement.
7. You will need to install/configure anything/everything that is necessary to make script work.
8. All bidders must submit proof of work that they have done.
Full details of the solution that we need will be given only to the bidders that we think they can develop exactly what we want
1. A site that allow users to create a Profile & choose an unique username, All profile must have an unique profile ID. (i.e. id1, id2)Users can create profile with lists of personal interests, contact information, Work and educational information and other personal information.
2. Users can invite new people from their Gmail, Yahoo mail, AIM, Window Live, Rediff, Sify, Skype or facebook contact list.
3. Users can link other accounts to their profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Linkedin, Yahoo.
4. Users can link other IM screen names to their profiles such as Google talk, Yahoo messenger, AIM/AOL, Windows Live, Rediffbol, Skype, Facebook, Twitter.
5. Allows users to message contacts publicly or privately.
6. Allow users to upload, share and tag image/video/music,
7. Allow users to create Groups, Public Pages, Events, Notes, Questions & Polls.
8. AJAX Browsing.
9. Instant Messenger.
10. Dynamic live news feed/Users Status.
12. Tag friends in comments.
11. Friends Search Tool & Blocking Users & invisible facility.
10. Ad Campaigns.
11. SEO Friendly Design/Site. compatible with all search engines.
12. Widget (Comments, Poll, Page, Group, Like, share).
Users must have the ability to control the availability of their content. Users can choose their own privacy settings and choose who can see specific parts of their profile (Public/Private/Friends/Custom)
1. Invisible mode: Users can enable/disable friend request for a certain time. Can hide their entire profile.
User can choose which part of their profile can be visible by others.
Users can hide or reveal pictures, videos, and/or entire pages. Users can also choose who can invite them to join groups, send friend request, write personal messages, write on their wall, and so forth.
Different privacy levels for profile, contact info and blogs can be modified in the privacy settings, thus others that fail to match the privacy requirements cannot browse the specific information or contents of a given user.
About, Terms, Privacy, Advertising, Contact, Help/FAQ.
Features to be added later.
1. Browser-based games.
3. A mobile site.
4. Mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android & Windows Phone.
Over all, the site should have similar features that are currently offered by SocialEngine or PhpFox script.
Full description will be given by personal message only. Send me a message if you interested.