You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A Taylor made shirts subscription website were a client can make tree kinds of subscription:
- 2 Shirts every 2 months
- 2 Shirts every 3 months
- 2 Shirts every 4 months
I’m looking for a minimalist one page website plus de client and admin area.
Structure of the single home page with a fixed top menu (always visible):
- How It works;
- About us;
Also, is very important to have a clever way to present the sign-up buttons for the 3 subscription plans around the page, and the footer with the privacy and social links and a newsletter form linked with mailchimp.
I like very much Twitter Bootstrap but I will be open for other suggestions (It have to be responsive).
How it works: Images Process (I like hand made designs and processes):
1. Take the style quiz for to choose your style;
2. Tell us your sizing and you signature details;
3. Pay for the best plan;
4. Receive at you door the box;
Quality: Some images and text;
FAQ: Questions and answers divided by categories.
About Us: Just one image and text
Testimonials: Just Text
Contacts: No map!! Just the address and a form
The Sign up process:
1. Take the image quiz;
2. Introduce the sizing (for each sizing it have to be a help with image ant text)
2. Create an account (e-mail and password) or linking with Facebook or LinkedIn;
3. Pay for the subscription;
Login with e-mail and password or Facebook or LinkedIn;
Structure were the client can make the necessary changes:
1. Personal Information
2. Shirt Style;
4. Shipping Address and history;
5. Billing history;
6. Cancel or hold the subscription;
1. Clients – with all the information’s (above) of the clients
a) Were we can put the shirts that we shipped;
b) Send messages to the client;
2. Payments history – New payments and cancel payments;
3. CMS to change the information in the website (text and images) and to change the quiz;
4. Alerts with the next steps of the shirt according with the plans that were subscribed:
- For making the shirts two weeks before the shipment;
- For the shipment one week before the delivery date;
- The delivery date is the date of the subscription plan – If a client choose to receive 2 shirts every two months and he made the subscription in the 1th January he have to received the shirt in the 1th of March.
https://www.fourthandgrand.com - Quiz example
http://www.ditsies.com/ - Quiz example
And many more…just make a search in the internet!
CMS and solutions:
There are many solutions for developing a website like this. It can be a Ruby and Rails applications or it can be a CMS (like wordpress, Drupal, concrete5 or others) that have many add-ons to make this kind of sites.
For the payment I like to utilize the https://www.braintreepayments.com - You have to integrate the API that is in https://www.braintreepayments.com/developers
The CMS that would be implemented would need to have the ability to implement affiliates and cookies (for retargeting) solutions.
I'm looking for a freelancer that can work with me for a long time developing new add ons for the site...