I need someone to implement a task management system when much of design and implementation is already exist and based on the screens of open source: http://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxScheduler
Please note this is full time job (not spending just 2 hours a day on it) , I need it in max 3 weeks time and can't be late in delivery. Full spec will be delivered upon awarding.
Should work in Web and subset views also in Android phone/tablet (HTML 5):
Web Main Views (most already exist in the open source):
* List and Calendar views of day/weekly/monthly tasks of each user. from view be able to drill down and see task details or complete task in one click.
* Team view - all users and thier tasks
* View all projects a user is part of or has authorization to and their progress
* Manager dashboard of overdue tasks and overall progress of projects
* Add history view - show operations (e.g. add task, complete task, delete task - by whom and when)
* Reports / dashboard - need to use open source reporting tool and embed it (I will provide details after project start).
Mobile Main Views (most already exist in the open source):
1. Tasks for today and ability to complete them, future tasks
2. Projects view
3. Overdue view
4. Create new task from template (based on authorization)
1. Teams and users - support authorizations of who can view/edit/delete/complete tasks, need to support users and teams. 3 main roles - Employee, Team Manager, Management. e.g. User can see only his own tasks or team tasks. Manager can see all team tasks in a multi user view.
2. Support recurring tasks
3. Email notifications (can be turned on/off per user , team or task)
4. Project templates - be able to define project with tasks and to initiate them in specific dates in one click.
5. Ability to add comments to tasks or send comments between users/teams
Non Functional Requirements:
* Can use the Scheduler Joomla open source version or pure PHP version
* Expose all information externally as JSON
* High usability - Minimum clicks for viewing tasks and completing them
* Support web but also smartphone and tablet views (should be native HTML5 - you can use the open source mobile as basis but will need to change it to fit)
* Highly configurable of views, authorizations and other settings.
* Support multi clients at login and information - e.g. Show and manage only information of the company that I logged in with.