You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project should be a piece of cake for someone who knows what they are doing (a quick 15 minute job I'm sure).
This is my first time using rentacoder but I am experienced in outsourcing projects on other websites.
Basically, I need to create an HTML web form that allows my website visitors to subscribe to multiple Aweber autoresponders in one go.
Here's how it needs to be done:
- the visitor is automatically subscribed to 2 autoresponder lists (by using hidden fields).
- the visitor also has the option of ticking a number of check boxes on the form, each of which will add them to another autoresponder list.
That's about it, I told you it would be quick.
The only thing is that Aweber say they do not currently support this feature, but this is only really for 'normal' people who cannot code. Please see the following page:
Note that this is not what I want, but read the Comments to the article and that is exactly what I need doing.
I look forward to receiving your bid, and I have many other projects in the sidelines to keep you busy thereafter :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 6.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and 2.0+ versions of Firefox", "Linux"