You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I just need to Update an "outdated" Wordpress Plugin called "Job Manager" to work with the latest version of Wordpress or create a new one with the same features (even something less like schedule function).
It worked flawlessly on 3.3 but now it's full of problems
What does work and I Need:
1. 10 (specific) Users (agencies) Post "Custom Post" with some Custom Fields of the Job.
2. People Apply to the Job with their Data and this data goes to the Publisher (or agency-defined) e-mail and inside the Plugin Database (don't really need this) inside the subject must be the Job Title (this feature sometimes work and sometimes not) and also the resume must be attached.
What doesn't Work now and I need
2. Categories or Tags Function
3. Job List pagination (from the second page doesn't work anymore).
4. E-mail Subject - Job Title (sometimes work and sometimes not). - MOST IMPORTANT
5. Cannot use sidebar and other minor fixes.
Features I would Like
1. Possibility to use Custom Registration Fields and let registered users just to Apply to the Job without re-entering the all the Data