You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You will be required to fix a number of bugs which exists in our marketplace website as well as develop some new features. The website was being customised by a 3rd party, however their capability is limited and slow and thus we are looking for a developer to utilise here on in. After completion of this project, we will begin working on the next revision of the website.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Great communication skills and must speak English fluently with correct grammar.
- A dedicated senior PHP developer who we can work with directly (no project managers allowed to act as middleman)
- Ability to fix bugs which are listed in our bug tracking website.
- Ability to create new functionality based on features listed in bug tracking website
- Fix invalid HTML / CSS markup.
- Fix HTML and CSS which does not look like designed.
- Correctly implement our HTML/CSS/Jquery webpage template into the website. Currently the attempted implementation does not look anything like the code we sliced up and gave to the developer.
Additional Project Description:
01/25/2012 at 13:44 SAST
Must also have the following to be considered for the project:
5+ years experience in developing in PHP
Completed 25+ projects
Completion rate of 80% or higher
Feedback rate of 90% or higher
Unix experience (we use lots of cron jobs)