Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I run an image hosting website and would like a new upload form.
I allow multiple images to be selected before uploading, no upload progress bar needed.
The upload form need to be the same as www.uploading.com (same colors, size, layout etc - exactly the same but DO NOT copy/paste the coding).
As you can see on uploading.com -> the upload form appear in a modal popup when you click on the orange "browse files" button - I want this as well.
- The user click "BROWSE IMAGES" button.
- A modal popup appear where he can select the images he want to upload. He is only allowed to select images, some realtime filetype checking need to be added, typing an error if he select a non-image to be added to the query list.
- He can choose to delete already selected images from the query list or select more images before pressing the upload button.
- All this needs to be placed within a normal tag (in the modal popup of cause) and point to one of my fileservers like a normal form, where I have the file checking coding etc (not a part of this job, already existing). I'm not 100% sure how this works, but I prefer if you can use something like this for each selected image: (this is how I do it now and my backend coding works with that).
- The Upload button within the modal-popup has to be a normal .
Type me a PM and I will post the URL to my current image hosting service.