You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The intention of this project is to create a complete independent user/member class that integrates well into an existing website.
For a full list of requirements see the PDF in the attached file.
To get an understanding of how the class is meant to work take a look at the index. php file inside the attachement. It means that there will be one single class for all handling (I will only have to have knowledge about the user class "user.php" which contains the class "User". This class must be well documented)
Some points to note:
- Priortized use of class member functions, as little use as possible of a "functions.php"
- Index.php is the ONLY file which will be called (except ajax requests) i.e. if you want to view a users profile you will call for example "index.php?section=user&action=viewProfile&username=admin" or if you login without ajax you will visit index.php?section=user&action=login.
- All mysql tables should be defined from one place with a prefix (user_tableName)
- Additional requirements are listed inside the index.php so take a look at this as mentioned
- AJAX functionality login/logout and checking for new/sending messages
The PHP class must be designed from scratch with this purpose in mind. Of course free/non-copyrighted code snippets can be used where appropriate.
If you have any questions please do ask!