You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for an experienced Facebook App developer to build an App that can allow users to view videos which will be hosted on a server/content delivery network.
- App needs to be fan-gated
- The interface will have the main video player on top, under the masthead, followed by thumbnails of videos that can be played.
- There will be about 120 videos and they will be categorised accordingly. You will need to build in tagging and/or categorising mechanisms.
- Each of the videos will be represented by a thumbnail. Once the user clicks on the thumbnail, the video player will then load and play that video.
- The thumbnails will be below the video player and users should be able to scroll sideways to see more thumbnails.
- This will be a JW video player and not YouTube.
- There will be a panel with Like/Share/Tweet/Invite buttons. We need to be able to show how many times the video has been liked/shared
- I will require an admin interface that allows me to add more videos in the future, by providing the video link and uploading the thumbnail as a jpg.
- The admin interface should also allow me to see how many times each thumbnail has been clicked.
Advantageous if this can be a customised app to be hosted in Woobox.
I will provide the design for the app in PSD format. The expected delivery time for development is not more than 4 days.
Please bid only if:
- You can share LIVE links to current apps that I can click to view. If they are not LIVE anymore, send me some materials so I can get a good understanding of your design and development process.
- Your past work must show that you are creative and are proficient in application development.
- Be responsive and receptive to changes which may take a few rounds.
- When you bid, please acknowledge that you have read and understand this brief by starting your first sentence with "I CAN DO THIS"
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Preference will be given to freelancers who can complete this within 3 to 4 days and within the budget.