You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A new collaborative research centre requires a multi-user web-based data entry form, basic database and reporting functionality to satisfy the requirements of our funding bodies.
Basic functionality details:
1. One screen data entry point on-line – including drop down menus
2. Simple user-interface for outside parties to enter activity data on a range of KPIs (approx 80-200 users)
3. Administrator access – to download reports, add users/passwords etc
4. User names and passwords for all members – tracking capabilities **important that when a user logs in they do have to keep adding their name
5. Reports downloadable into excel – basic worksheets with user names to appear against each activity line. Separate worksheets OK for each type of activity (KPI table).
6. 12 months of data ready to input
7. A total of 12 tables
8. Our website is using PHP 5.3.3 (there will be a link from a primary website to this database)
KPI tables – that will be completed by users.
The following areas will require between 5-10 input areas, including a mixture of drop-downs, comment fields, date fields, and basic text boxes. Field detail to be provided once quote accepted.
2. Professional Training
4. Centre Visitors
5. Overseas travel
6. Public talks
7. Other Outreach activity
8. Supercomputing time
9. Observing time (telescope)
Tables for control information requiring ID#s would include the following (and will be updated as required). These can only be updated by the admin.
1. Membership information (students)
2. Membership information (others)
The attached file includes the input fields for each table.
• Milestones negotiated, contract signed - 1 day
• First draft of user and admin site – two weeks
• Client review – 2-3 days
• Final versions of user and admin site – two weeks
• Client review of final version – 1 day
• Documentation and site handover – one week
• Total 5-6 weeks.
• Post-sales/delivery service – we will require supplier to be available for minor changes as required during the first reporting cycle (to the end of July 2012). Users will start loading their own data from 1st July 2012 so their comments will not be available until after that point.