You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are developing a PHP/Jquery/Ajax based sports equipments e-commerce website. We need a web module to enable customers to give special orders using PDF files.
This project module enables following user interactions:
- User uploads a PDF file from the web browser module interface
- Navigates between PDF pages using arrows or thumbnails. Also can Zooms-in and zooms-out using the modules interface
- Searches for certain text in the PDF file
- Creates annotations in draggable+resizable boxes. These annotation boxes might also be used to embed various types of media like youtube videos or images.
- User exports annotated PDF file with annotation boxes at exact positions on the PDF pages.
- We would appreciate to see a demo or a reference of a similar work
- The uploaded PDF file should look same in the browser as it looks in PDF reader(we have experienced some problems with renderers like pdf.js. Rendered PDFs looked different for some elements. transparency, background colors etc. )
Please pm us if you have any other queries.