Need some work done? Post a Project Today
To create a Html5 WordSearch Game using any of the following game tools:
Construct 2 http://www.scirra.com/
Preliminary Database structure:
1. Games: IdGame, GameName, numberofRows, numberofColumns
2. Words: idGame, ListofWords to be searched ( one field, each word separeted by commas)
- There will be posible to create several games, each game will have its own idGame that will call the ListofWords regarding its Id.
- The idGame will used at a code level of the html5 game. That means , in order to display the game the html5 code will have a variable that identifies the idGame at the DB, and the html5 code will use the related data.
- The number of Rows and Columns determines the size of the matriz, the minimun number of rows and columns is 10 rows and 10 columns.
- Other business rules that the developer suggests could apply by previous revision between project requester and developer.