You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I make Wordpress websites and want a script added to myfunctions.php that will do the following:
1. Add a profile image upload field to my Authors / Contributor's profile page.
2. Add a header image upload field to my Authors / Contributor's profile page.
3. Option to add more images in future.
4. Code / shortcode to add the images to my custom post templates.
I want to allow Authors / Contributors to write articles (posts) for my website(s). Each article/post will have a header image supplied by the Author / Contributor. Each article/post will have a Profile image supplied by the Author / Contributor. These will be used to brand each Author's / Contributor's articles/posts
1. The image upload field must call the JCrop script, (or something more suitable if you have it), as at: http://deepliquid.com/projects/Jcrop/demos.php?demo=thumbnail
This will allow me, (admin), to specify the exact size the image is to be cropped to ensure that all uploaded images are of the correct size for my website.
2. Only 1 image may be uploaded per upload image field. If the Author / Contributor wants to change the image, he can upload a second image, which will overwrite the first image so that there is always only one image uploaded per upload image field.
3. Images can be uploaded into an Authors_images folder, but each will only have access to his own images.
1. In functions.php, I have:
// My Functions
2. Script to be placed in myfunctions.php. I find that this is an easy way, (for me), to protect customized functions from theme version upgrades.
1. The completion of the above script and installation instructions.
2. I will do the installation. Access to the back-office / C-Panel / FTP is not available.
3. Payment: 3 days after delivery of final working product - to allow time for bug testing.
4. No up-front deposits - not negotiable.