Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The theme we are talking about is currently 90% done however we need these corrections done asap. visit www.thehecka.com for the current theme.
here are the list of corrections: it includes php. css. ajax, and js coding. and knoweldge of plugin coding.
There are several time consuming parts needed to finish the theme:
different messages: this can be see on http://www.thesixtyone.com/
click on top music and watch the bottom right side of the screen. we
would like something like that. it should be located in the position
that the orange support button is on the left side.
#2 - We would like to integrate a fourth page link on the home page
that takes the popular links from redit . the tab will be called
"popular web links" you can see an example at the bottom of the home
page on www.wired.com we would like to integrate the page in the exact
same stlye as they do it on wired with the powered by redit logo and
#3 the articles that are being displayed on the home page should have a plugin that is like the featured plugin where there is an option at the bottom of each post for the user to select if they want their post to appear on their individual blog page only or their individual blog page. the articles that appear under most commented, most viewed, and most recent on the home page should only reflect the articles that have been flagged for the home page
#4 - We need a vanilla forum integrated into the wordpress theme. we want the no sidebar template to work with the forum. users should be able to register through wordpress and have it work to login to the forum - http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:integration:wordpress
#5 - If you look at hypbeast.com there is a blog section in the sidebar. we need this integrated for the most recent post by the author that has posted the most recent article ( this should include both personal and general blog posts) the blogs section in the sidebar should be ajax and dynamic to display the author with the most recent post at the top, it should look the same with the authors image and name , and line of text on it . if this feature will take a long time to code then put it off till after we launch.
The rest of the corrections are mostly simple css changes to the theme.
- The Reddit navigation button should read "Popular Weblinks"
- The articles should only display a summary of the posts and have a readmore button at the end of them.
- the summary text should be positioned in between the thumbnail and the author, date and category.
- in the sidebar the staff section and tage section should look exactly like the ones on hypebeast.com
- in the side bar please center the ads and make the small ad boxes grey area bigger to fit width to make it uniform.
-on the featured page can you make the articles line up and function like they do on hypebeast.com/featured/
- can you make sure the articles on the feature page are centered and dont have the gap bider gap on the right side
-on the featured page can you remove the date author and non comment from the bottom of the page
- can you add the same rollover effects that hypebeast has for the featured page
- the articles should highlight and the entire box should be clickable to the article , not just the image
- on the blogs page can you add a 7th writers image on the top row and make sure that the images are centered.
-on the blog page can you remove the page one of 1, date, author and no comments
-on the blogs page make sure the authors images and title have the same rollover effects as the writers section of hypebeast.com
-after clinking on an author from the blog page it will take the user to the authors page. This page will be structured the same as hypebeast with the authors picture and bio in the top left with the writers most recent post right below his picture and name, while displaying the two columns ( entire posts and sitewide sidebar)
INDIVIDUAL POST PAGE
-on each individual post the comment section needs to look like the comment section on hypebeast.com
- needs to function and adhere with the rest of the website styling.