Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
We need ALMOST exactly the same theme in here: http://taylorreynolds.com.au
1) First page will be a full page image with language choices (for example; ENGLISH | SPANISH | FRENCH). We will be able to add new languages. When the visitor click on any language it should go to something like www.ourwebpage.com/en/ or www.ourwebpage.com/fr/). One of them should be default. Either each page must have multiple editors so we can write all language choices (it won't be more than 3) or you can create a section for translating default text that will be replaced when one of the other languages is selected.
2) The main menu on the left will be the same size/font/color. It's better if we can add new menu items. Only the first one will be our logo (pls check the attachment)
Facebook and twitter logos will be in the same position. These can easily be changed inside the code. We don't need to edit these links from admin panel.
3) As you see on the example site (http://taylorreynolds.com.au), there is a slider on the main page. We want exactly the same thing. Of course we must be able to add any number of images from 1 to infinity from admin panel.
4) We don't want "About Us" section. It will be "Profile" with 3 sub menus; Services, Team and Career. When the visitor clicks on "Profile", those 3 menus should slide to the bottom (right aligned) and when s/he clicks on "Profile" again, they need to slide up and disappear.
Services will be text only, editable using admin panel.
Team is us :) This section needs to be expandable. There will be the picture of our team member following his/her name and position in the company (Please check the file attached). The first two people will be little bigger (because they're shareholders) and the the others will be how you see in the attached image. When any of them is clicked, A brief resume will fade in on the right. So when we create a team member, there has to be 4 sections; image, name, position and resume.
Career (CV): Text + CV/Resume upload form. This doesn't have to be fancy, simple form would do the job.
5) No need for "Services"
6) "Projects" will exactly be the same. We must be able to add new projects via admin panel.
7) "Contact" page will be the same. Simple, one-page, no need to edit these from admin panel.
I need time frame!
Please do not hesitate to contact me to clear things up before bidding. I tried to explain everything in details, but it's okay if you still have questions.
You can start working on a wordpress theme closest to the design we want, no problem at all. Keep in mind that transitions (the JS effect when user clicks on anything) should look and feel the same.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)