You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project requires you to have EXPERT experience working with:
- MYSQL / Database hierarchically structure
This project is a sportsbook related project, that consist of 3 different parts (all related though).
(Part 1) 70% of the project will be based on requesting different XML feeds (that have different setup on structure) -> saving all of that data to a mysql database.
(Part 2) The remaining 30% of the project relies on great understanding of doing a database setup which makes it possible to map up the saved data with a set of tables that will act as a reference / "normalisation" of the different data set that will be formatted and written differently from XML to XML feed:
Very simplified example:
XML FEED NR 1 example:
XML FEED NR 2 example:
FC Porto - CD TondelaANeutral Ground : Half time/full time
NORMALISED DB TABLE:
- Fc Porto ("FC Portoo B" + "FC Porto" will be mapped up to this "normalised team name)
- CD Tondela ("CD Tondela" + "CD TondelaA" will be mapped up to this normalised team name)
NOTE: I do know that all the mapping cant be automated, but probably needs to be done manually.
(Part 3) The "normalised" data is intended to be made available through reuqesting an XML API interface (also something you need to do).
I WILL DELIVER:
- Screenshots with illustrated data setup
- Different dummy XML feeds, that can be used to test
- Excel mockup with the various dataset involved, such as examples on the normalised tables
NOTE: My mockups and table setups are only for pure illustrating and done to make it easier for you to get started and understand the relations between data.
Im not a database architect nor hardcore coder, so I expect you to be able to think and work independently on structure etc and come with suggestion on what the best approach would be.
My budget is $200 for this project.
MATERIAL WILL BE SENT TO CANDIDATES THAT I FIND INTERESTING
If you've done anything XML / JSON related please PM me about it.