You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need a php script that estimates prices according to some specifications:
- There will be a box to name the global estimate
- need a combo to choose each product (each product has a different price).
- need two boxes to input width and height
- there should be a selector to choose between metric and imperial measurements
- there has to be a way to store the calculation and make new ones that will be added to the general estimate. At the end we'll have to have a
document that states all the items and the grand total for the estimate.
The estimates should be searchable on a database
Calculations will be based on standard pre-existing width measures, so if we have a piece that has 3x5m and the predefined widths will be 1m width and 1.5m width, the program should determine that the most suitable material to use will be the 1.5m because there will be no waste. If there has to be waste (let's say the piece to produce is 3.5m) then at the end we have to have a notion of the waste both in sqf/m2 and in $
For further explanations feel free to contact me.
All of it has to be supplied in source code that is at least minimaly documented so that I can upload it and host it on my server.