Hii, i have a simple html5 canvas script,
See here - http://fancyproductdesigner.com/
* Scroll and see the T-shirt example. There is a add text button in there. Click it and use it
1. I want to make my add text Multi-line with Bold and Insert a link option
2. Add image from url in my canvas
3. export to jpg
4. Save button to save latest changes in the canvas [dont save using mysql, i want flatfile system, like in html page itself], so that whoever opens should always see latest updated result. In the example there you can find the button under the T-SHIRT canvas which says "Recreate Product" , it exports the canvas to php page, may be this can help you
5. And 1 registration form
*Text box should not exceed or go beyond the canvas while increasing the font size or dragging or rotating the text.
* Make sure rotation and expansion of font size is smooth.