You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A dynamic tech start-up is looking to hire a talented Web Developer on a part time basis. The position will require about 5-10 hours per week of predominantly virtual work maintaining and expanding the company websites and contributing to social media platforms in an effort to build and enrich the brand. Depending on the chosen candidate’s level of expertise, there may be additional project-related work available as well. Should the working relationship prove mutually productive, opportunities for future PT or FT work may be considered upon funding.
Website development and updates:
• Work closely with the CEO to articulate and envision website requirements, offering your expertise and insights to clarify the technological vision and objectives
• Create new webpages, add content to existing web pages including embedding video, basic (off the shelf) chat rooms, SEO-minded information architecture, interaction modeling and entry point design, etc.
• Create high quality wireframes with sound logic and appealing graphics for both tech and non-tech investor audiences to understand
• Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
• Contribute UEX ideas for making application better and easier to use
• Make use of measurement systems such as Google Webmaster and Bing Webmaster to generate progress reports on key metrics
• Originate solid, fresh technical designs
Social media updates
• Provide assistance with social media campaigns and maintain various social media platforms
• Assist in the growth and creation of our social media and online presence
• Help to streamline and distribute social content using tools like Hootsuite.
• Outline metrics and reports for monitoring progress and engagement
• Must also have expertise and access to Abode, Keynote, and Pages
• Expertise in SEO a must
• You work well independently, are able to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
• Graphic design experience preferred, but not required
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or actively engaged in similar program
• Mac OS user
• Must share links to past web development projects so that we can review past work of which you are most proud