You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For various PHP development tasks, we need an extra PHP developer. (to start : on part-time basis : 4hrs/day)
This developer profile must be
- HIGHLY skilled (certification is a must)
- can work independently & has analytical mind
- have knowledge (=practical experience) in Smarty, MVC principle, PHP frameworks (please sum up), AJAX
- basic Linux knowledge (if needed, you'll get SSH access for some projects)
- must speak/write fluently English
Direct contact with you as a developer is needed, so no development companies with 'project managers/translators' in between need to apply.
Please reply by :
- giving your monthly rate for working on a part time basis (4hrs/day, at least 5 days a week)
- stating your certifications, knowledge & years of experience (CV)
- give an explanation of 2 recent projects + some demo's/screenshots/sample code
When you reply the correct way, you'll get an answer & some specific questions. Online realtime interviews are possible.
Please : if you are not a pro, do not even bother to reply.
When your coding quality is ok, you'll get assigned full-time later on. (to be discussed with you of course)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all modern browsers