You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need to copy this form here: http://www.tescorealfood.com/cookoff/recipes/submit-a-recipe.html
It has to be done in PHP and linking to Mysql (compatible with Mysql 4) with a setup of mysql table structure.
Key points to note about upload form:
1. Need to seperate the form into 4 stages and the transition between the stages needs to be in Ajax, meaning the page doesn't refresh
First Stage) Your Details -
The form will check for an unique email address that exists in another database, if this is true, then the user can continue filling the form (this part is already done and will be provided). Once this stage is done, click on next, and this unique person's account should be setup and stored in a new database. If in any stage the server connection should be closed, the user should be able to simply input his email address, and click on a button to call out all data that has been completed and saved previously.
Second Stage) includes Recipe mealtime mood, name to up List of Ingridients.
Note that I only need ONE recipe, so I don't need to add a second recipe. Note that the user should be able to add many ingridient with a limit.. also at the end of this stage, one should be able to upload upto 3 or 5 photos (same as the ingridient function where only one upload field is shown initially, but you can click on + sign for more). The FIRST ingridient field is mandatory. The FIRST image upload is mandatory.
Third Stage) Step-By-Step Instructions
In each step, there should also be a field to upload photo, so with each new field added, there should be a picture upload field added as well. THE FIRST input field and picture upload is mandatory.
Fourth Stage) Upload Image & Video
Can upload up to 5 images, first image mandatory. Can also upload youtube link.
2. the form needs to validate those mandatory fields.. those not mentioned above but is marked with * sign in the ref site, is also mandatory.
3. uploaded image should meet size and type requirements. Uploaded image should be compressed and resized with proper ratio (I should be able to change quality %)
Key points to note about Display page:
The page should display:
1. list of ingridients of the uploader
2. list of steps in this type of format: http://jqueryfordesigners.com/coda-slider-effect/ the tabs on top should show Step 1, 2,3,4,5...etc and the description and picture should be in the content slider.