You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
What we basically are looking for is a web application that shall:
1. At a regular interval check our client's ftp site for availability of work (voice files from US doctors).
2. Based on a mapping of which type of work and which doctors can be transcribed by which MT (Medical Transcriptionist) / QA (Quality Analyst) automatically assign the work to various MT / QA. For this it will also need to know which MT / QA are available on that day.
3. Send an email or SMS to the MT / QA that work has been uploaded.
4. Keep track of which file has been assigned to whom.
5. When the transcribed work is available then the application should upload it to the proper ftp directory of the client.
6. For each file transcribed keep a count of lines that shall be used for paying our MT / QA. If possible also a line count that matches the count done by a client software called SmartCount (used for invoicing to our client).
7. Provide a chat facility so that all the MT / QA can chat with each other and admin regarding any queries they may have.
8. Provide a facility for an MT / QA to ask another MT / QA to listen to a particular section of WAV file to decipher a word that he / she is unable to understand.