You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an existing website design that we want to be implemented with the latest Gantry Framework version for Joomla.
The design is clean, pretty simple, slick and we have 5 example PSDs (home and 4 inside the pages PSDs).
This is critical for this job:
- The template needs to be complete, no design gaps and controllable from the gantry backend.
- Responsiveness should be fully tested and working.
- The top menu bar should be a regular multilevel tree dropdown that fits to the design (personally, I prefer pure CSS).
- A simple vertical menu should be implemented as well and fit to the existing design.
- The menus should be able to include font-based icons that fits to the design.
- Complete global form styling. Again, no gaps.
- For the home slider you can use something that fits but don't forget it should be open source and responsive.
- A text description about what has been done and used from gantry, what to find where and what third-party tools used.
If something regarding styling is missing in the PSDs, you have the freedom to create something that fits (as long as it doesn't destroy the base base design).
We want somebody to do this who has a good experience in Gantry and also good eye for design, so if anything is missing, it won't be road blocking.
Again, the template needs to be complete. We won't pay any extra amount other than agreed to get this project done.
Attached is the home screen of the design. We can send you the full PSDs upon accepting the project and if you have specific questions, let me know.