- Edit investors
o List is better to be sorted alphabetically ( there will be 100s of users)
o Emails / names of users are partially removed when editing an investor (i.e. all the letters before the @ sign is gone)
o Cancel button does not work
o The edit page should show which properties the user has invested in. There is no way of knowing this at the moment.
o Does the investors list keeps going down (scrolls down or is it page by page)
- Delete investors
o There is no functionality to remove users (could be a button or checkmarks beside each investor name)
- Adding property list to the Edit investor page
- Properties should be sorted alphabetically
- There should be a ‘Remove’ link for properties, at the moment we can edit and add properties but no way to delete a property
- The list’s texts are too cramped together
- Its better if the items are each in one line (similar to properties list)
- The list should be in alphabetic order
- When a document is uploaded do the investors of the selected properties should get an email, or when do they register?
- All pages of the portal could look like the ‘Add investor list’ , which has a border and a title on the top left.
- Same size and color for titles and texts
Additional Project Description:
05/07/2013 at 13:25 AKDT
MAKE SURE YOUR BETS ARE FINAL , NO ADDS,NO EXTRA FEES .
IF YOU'RE BETTING $400.00 DOES NOT MEAN $401.00 OR $500.00
SO NO LOW BALLING