You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project Overview: Regionalised Job board website targeting the UK and Offshore professional marketplace, all jobs will be uploaded via Recruitment Agencies/End Clients who will buy credits via Paypal and possibly other Merchant Transfer integration, and also by Direct Debit (this would need to be a manual override by the Administrator to post credits to the agency account. Candidates will register on the site, and then apply for advertised positions via direct email link to the selected Recruitment Agency/End Client. Recruitment Agencies/End Clients will be offered the chance to buy regional site advertising via Banner and Skyscraper Advertising. Recruitment Agencies/End Clients will also be offered the chance buy micro-sites (still within our site structure) as part of a premium package.
Site Map: See attached – "Appendix 1 Site Map” pdf
• To be built in Joomla 2.5 using a pre-chosen Yootheme template, with page layout wireframe guide supplied, using Warp 6.3 theme framework and integrated fully with the following Joomla Job Board Plug (www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-jobboard), likely to be driven my SQL Database
• Landing page will go to a region selector page, from this the site branches will be replicated. We will provide graphical assets for this page of the site.
• The main site template for all pages will need to be able to carry banner advert integration bespoke to each region selected.
• Search Site Functionality must include Position, Location, Salary & Selected Keywords
• Site to be fully Search Engine Optimised based on initial thoughts/keywords/metatags provided, with automated Site Map submission
• Site will be hosted on our own Hosting Platform.
• Site must have a built in mobile/tablet functionality hence the reason we have chosen the particular theme (JQuery Mobile)
• Site must have the functionality to allow for integration of MicroSite sections of the site (the chosen Developer will be used for the generation of these)
Job Board Integration:
• The jobboard would need to be integrated with Paypal payment processing. Details of account to link to will follow to the chosen developer.
• The jobboard will be likely need to be integrated with Idibu and possibly Broadbean job posting software
Sites for reference:
Us to supply:
Branding Logo, and selected creative assets
Draft Wireframe Page layout
All Content in Word Format
We are looking for site build to begin 1st Week in March, with aim for full delivery of the website to us by 21st March for testing. We will need daily updates as to progress and access to site development via devel.site link. We would be available for for ongoing Skype Calls.
This is the first of a number of sites following this basic principle/outline. The chosen developer will be offered first refusal on the other projects. We are looking to develop a long term relationship which is mutually beneficial to both parties.