You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking to create a "joke letter" site similar to http://www.littlebitchlist.com/
I'd like it to look more professional than that though, as in that site looks cheesy and cheaply made, and I have a specific concept/theme in mind.
My site would also be creating "postcards" (details to be discussed) and not letters.
Anyways, what I'd like to add are these:
1) I'd like to be able to add pre-written templates that customers could choose from and edit, if they'd like. The gimmick of the site is obviously postcards, so the templates obviously need to look like a typical postcard that you would send out.
2) I'd like the site to post a "postcard" on Facebook, similar to all these "rotten ecards" and "bluntcards" (http://www.rottenecards.com/, http://bluntcard.com/) that you see all over Facebook.(littlebitchlist.com only has a paid option that sends a certificate to someone), this Facebook post would go on the sender's timeline announcing that they sent the "postcard" and who they sent it to and why.
3) There will also be a REAL physical "postcard" option that they can send via mail to the recipient, so a file would need to be created if they choose that option, that we can send to the publisher to print on the "postcard".
4) I'd like to be able to upload an image to their "postcard" of the person or whatever they're sending the card to (for the free Facebook post, as well as the paid "postcard" that is sent out).
5) A simple mobile version would be nice.
6) I'd like a drop down menu of pre-stored recipients (like if they want to send one to Verizon, or their congressman, etc...) that they could choose from if they're sending a physical "postcard".
7) A mandatory log-in if they want to create anything. And of course integrate with Aweber (maybe even an email capture as well).
8) Some sort of admin back end, doesn't need to be extensive.
I've attached a basic postcard template that should easily show what I'm looking for. Very simple template.
I guess some FBML knowledge would help as well.