Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The client would like to have a number of Joomla modules enhanced for a e-commerce web site.
Community Builder & FBConnect Modules
• Integration with Community Builder to allow login using windows live, google, linkedin, facebook and twitter
• Integrate with FBConnect to add activities to user's timeline
• Populate user login details from social network – firstname, surname, username, country, email, mobile, password
• Prompt user to enter missing information at registration
• Use the Kolmisoft API to register user to MOR automatically
• Enable user to specify missing information during registration process
Community Builder Signin Module
• Sign in will be performed using linkedin, windows live, google, facebook and twitter account id. No direct user sign in.
• Integrate Virtuemart Module
• Configure plans and phones
• User can select plans – Flat Rate, Business Starter, Business Pro.
• Once plan is selected, user can compare plan against other plans. See http://www.univercell.in/
• Top Up options will also be presented as products, so in addition to purchasing a plan as a new user, existing users will be able to purchase a top up against their current plan.
• A confirmation email and SMS is sent to user with download links for all supported SIP devices.
• Implement a new payment module using Kolmisoft API to 1) Create a device 2) Make payment using the MOR API
Community Builder Profile Module Enhancement
• Update the CB user profile to enable MOR specific details to be updated, i.e. information not obtained from facebook, linkedin etc
• Update the Community Buider profile module with ability to DELETE and CREATE devices
• Update Community Builder profile module with ability to VIEW balance
• Update the Community Builder profile module to display PAYMENT list
• Update the Community Builder profile module to display INVOICES list
Send SMS Module
• Create a module that allows users to send SMS using the MOR API
Send Email Module
• Implement a Send Email Module using the MOR API
Joomla WebSite Template Design
• Select and purchase a suitable template for shopping site. Effort will be for selecting and testing a supported template, and not for the development of a new template.