We are well funded and will be a strong and long-term client for the right freelancer.
We are looking for a hardcore Joomla/PHP component developer to develop 1 Joomla extension or hack.
The extension/hack should be Joomla 2.5.x and 3.1.x compatible.
The look/design is not so important (we'll deal with it), the important part is the bug free functionality.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a freelancer, a standalone developer or team of 2 (we will not work with agent or a large team)
- Have a good knowledge of Joomla extension building and MVC architecture (please show me some of the components you have done for Joomla)
- Have experience with one or more of the following Joomla components: Cobalt, RSForm, BreezingForms, Jomsocial or deep knowledge of any similar advanced form/CCK component (you can build from scratch of course or customize based on a component/component framework)
- Be honest and on time.
You should not join if you are very busy with other jobs.
Ideally it's a maximum 2 week job. First week is the development the second is the debugging.
Please post the "superb" word on the message board (we don't want to deal with people who don't read the full description).
Frequent communication is required (especially in the debugging part) thus I'm available on Skype or Phone even on weekends.
Develop a Joomla 2.5.x and 3.1.x compatible component or hack which deals with assignments initiated by Joomla or Jomsocial based users.
There'll be 3 types of users with different functionality:
One with full admin access (Head Office), some fields can be modified only by him/her.
The other two types are the Initiator/Operator and the Partner will have very similar permissions.
Please check the attached files for the workflow of the assignment component and sample screenshots.
The finished project will work on a Joomla based intranet site with existing Joomla/Jomsocial users.
Payment: we'll put money on our escrow account for the winning candidate.
We can even setup a milestone payment in case it's required.
Additional Project Description:
07/27/2013 at 22:09 CEST
We had to extend this project because the following requirements are not met:
- Please bid only in case you've done Joomla components in MVC structure the past (please show at least one working Joomla component made by yourself in PM).
- Please describe (send a PM) what Joomla form/CCK framework you'll use for the project (a simple Joomla site with small hack is not a component).
- As it's urgent please bid only if you have time for this in the upcoming days!
We know the culprits of this project as we're Joomla developers ourselves.
We've setup a private site on hour server for work and testing purposes.
Thanks in advance!