You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The aim is: to make JoomlaWatch as an extension to Drupal
IMPORTANT TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- there should me as little coding for drupal as possible
- The drupal module should act only as a wrapper to existing classes
- there should be no changes made to existing JoomlaWatch classes, which are not done in environment classes
- The GUI with JoomlaWatch menu should look like one for wordpress and Joomla:
no other 3rd party rendering involved. Should use existing HTML rendering classes.
- The links in drupal should take advantage of PHP language constants defined in lang folder.
- The purpose is, that when releasing the new version, I should make NO changes to drupal module, and it all acts in a transparent way, I don't have to do any maintenance
- SQL which inserts initial geolocation data and does other table creation on instalation should be also stored on one existing place only
- developer will deliver an ANT build.xml which assembles the module for drupal
- please do the proper R&D. Placing a bid means you can do it and will do it. I will insist on you completing it this way, or want my money back. Will not compromise on this.
- >>I will not release any milestone until there is 100% working functionality shown<<, I have bad experiences that freelancers promised something, or provided incomplete solution
with released milestones from my side and then I could wait for ages for the project to be completed
Back to the original description:
I have the Joomla extension named JoomlaWatch, which is basically a statistical component which makes statistics from visits on your website and displays the real time visits:
At first, it was so much dependent on Joomla. I've separated the code the way that the extension can now run as a standalone PHP application on your web and I also made the Wordpress plugin.
it looks like it might be a long process, but the interfaces are already separated, so the code is not bound to Joomla now at all.
Now since I'm not that much familiar with drupal CMS and would have to study the API and everything,
I decided to outsource this task.
It works that way that there is just one Environment interface, and many implementations based on platform you are on.
- So you would just need to write some code to plug it in into drupal
- and then this environment class which has all drupal-specific code in it (database connection, links rendering, etc.)
- take care of the install / uninstall code to run while activated from drupal
You can examine the code at code.google.com/p/joomlawatch
and check out the source code from: https://joomlawatch.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
and see how it's done for Joomla / noCMS / wordpress.
- code has to be 100% OOP quality and commented
- should be written in understandable and easily maintainable
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
If you are interested, please do some R&D first before your bid!
Analyze the source codes, to avoid some misunderstanding.
>> Placing the bid means you fully understand how this needs to be done and all consequences.
We had problems with this first, because supplier was not fully aware of what it requires to accomplish the project and he requested to increase the budget! Your bid is a FINAL ONE. So place it carefully.
You commit to that you will accomplish the goals required!
>> You also agree that each day you are overdue to the original bid you posted, there will be ***5% off*** the original bid. Some developers don't know what is a deadline,
and this really sucks, their irresponsibility and empty promises. <<