You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
MLM Binary Tree (A.K.A. Business Center) Plugin for Community Builder
We need someone that's familiar with PHP and MySQL Database, also have the time to study both Joomla and Community Builder API in order to develop a plugin for community builder to add a tab on user's profile page to display their binary tree.
1. The plugin will pull the information from MySQL for parent (sponsor) and child (associate) id to determine placement in binary tree, this can be achieved by using the API.
2. Some associate will have upward to 14 business centers, average is 3 business center, and new associate will have 1.
3. Would like to have dynamic content that have the ability to change the diagram as the user click
on which business center they would like to display. This will have to be generate on the fly because we will have new associates signing up quite frequently.
4. I will add a field in the registration form for new associate "A" enter their sponsor's ID as their starting point in binary tree's parent, then the next associate "B" mention "A" as their sponsor during the registration will be place under the sponsor's binary tree as child. However, new associate can only see himself as parent and his associate, not the up-line, only down-line.
5. Each sponsor needs to fill in all 10 people per business center to unlock other business center.
6. Motivated status, if sponsor did filled in 3 people already, then the status will tell that sponsor needs to fill 7 more people to complete the business center 1.
When a sponsor brings in A member, then sponsor will see member A, but member A wont see Sponsor, and if Member A brings in new Member B, then Sponsor can see member A and member B, but Member A will only see member B, and member B wont see Member A, but when member B brings in Member c, then Sponsor can see member A, B, C, and Member A will see member B, C, then member B will only see member C. Goes on.
When new member signs up, then need be approval by Sponsor, so that way Sponsor can move that member into L or R, then approves that member too.
Additional Project Description:
09/19/2012 at 6:16 CEST
see attached file for mock design.