I need a highly experienced Joomla developer that also has a strong HTML/CSS & RSS background to build 3 pages for the following website:
Now, these pages that you'll be building in Joomla will look very similar to this website - in fact, we're looking to take this website to another level when it comes to content. And, that's where this project comes into play. For this project you'll be building pages that will display content that's directly pulled from the Joomla database.
This project does NOT require you to write any content whatsoever, but it does require that you do a couple of very specific things:
1. Create a master content page that will display content and hyperlinks to other content pages - lots of hyperlinks.
2. Create a jQuery sliding panel (with 5 tabs) that will function as the main portal page - where the page has lots of hyperlinks with very little content.
3. Create a secondary content page where it will list all the content pages for a specific type of content.
4. Implement RSS hyperlinks throughout the master content page and throughout the 5 tabs of the portal page (sliding panel).
5. Also implement the sliding panel throughout the www.yoursuperteam.com website as well.
Now, these are the 5 parts to this project, which requires that you have extensive knowledge of Joomla, HTML/CSS, jQuery and RSS experience. If you can't do HTML/CSS design work, then please don't bid on this project. This project does require that you take PSD files and convert them to HTML. The design will be done in such a way as to make these pages look like they are part of the www.yoursuperteam.com website. Of course, this HTML/CSS work must be fully integrated into Joomla so as to use Joomla's content management engine to store, track and display all the content on these web pages that you'll be creating.
Now, as far as the RSS hyperlinks goes - this project requires for you to implement RSS feeds throughout these 3 content pages as to keep the content up to date with fresh content. This project will require for you to implement RSS feeds throughout these 3 pages - you'll need to write the necessary code to bring in current news from some of the most reliable and reputable news sources. So, basically by utilizing RSS, I hope to keep this website as fresh with current news as much as possible - and that's the whole point to this project. Like I said earlier, I hope to take content to a whole new level for this website.
If you have the necessary skill set to do this project, then I want to hear from you. Please be sure to also submit your portfolio that shows prior Joomla and RSS experience. In addition, if you do a really good job then I will have additional work and additional projects for you. Basically, I'm always on the lookout to establish long-term relationships with good developers, especially developers that work with Joomla.
Thanks and happy bidding.