Php Joomla Web Developer Job

CLOSED
Bids
16
Avg Bid (INR)
10257
Project Budget (INR)
₹1500 - ₹12500

Project Description:
We are looking for highly talented PHP Developer who is motivated and driven individuals with a genuine passion for web technologies. With good knowledge of open source technologies like Joomla, with excellent command on PHP. Candidates must also have:

Strong experience in CMS / Joomla based website developing.
Strong experience developing, coding and maintaining interactive web applications using scripting languages, including JavaScript and PHP.
Experience with MySQL or SQL database management as well as a strong understanding of relational database design

60% of the task has been completed, need to complete the rest 40% by editing or modifying.

Skills required:
CMS, CSS, HTML, Joomla, PHP
About the employer:
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.


₹ 12500
in 35 days
₹ 1500
in 0 days
Hire jagejobs
₹ 12500
in 10 days
₹ 12500
in 10 days
Hire ValueCoders
₹ 12000
in 8 days
₹ 15000
in 14 days
₹ 10000
in 12 days
₹ 12500
in 7 days
₹ 12000
in 5 days
₹ 11111
in 10 days