You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Set up and configuration of Joomla / Magento site with 4 open source software applications with a single login and synchronized user tables.
Coder should have experience with installation and configuration of open source software particularly Joomla 1.5, phpBB3, Gallery 2 and preferably Magento.
Please provide examples of previous work. Given Special consideration will be given to coder with experience with the Joomla Extension J-fusion.
The Core files of each should not be modified so updates are possible and the coded modifications will not be over-written with updates (this is what J-fusion does). Deliverables include working installation of the software described below. Also bug fixes for 30 days, if any are discovered. This is the first stage of a multi-stage project.
Successful bidder may be retained for other stages of this project.
Coder should be able to communicate via yahoo chat or messenger in English
Use the open source Joomla Extension J-fusion to seamlessly connect four open source web application. There should be only one log-in. User table should be the same or synchronized
1) It should appear as one single web site. Install the following Joomla template:
2) Template css and skin should be used for all four applications so they have the same appearance.
3) The Four applications should be the most recent stable versions of:
Joomla (Slave) Content Management System - root - (directory = www.domain.com)
Magento (Master) Store/commerce Software (directory = www.domain.com/specifications)
phpBB3 (Slave) Forum/Bulletin Board Software (directory = www.domain.com/forum)
Gallery 2 (Slave) Gallery software (directory = www.domain.com/gallery)
4) Install the a URL rewrite plug-in such as sh404SEF so all applications have SEO friendly URLs.
5) Install the Joomla Extension JoomlaPack and configure to do full backup of entire site.
a) a working installation on my hosted Linux based web server
b) A zipped back-up
c) Full written documentation of any coding changes (if any) that were made to J-Fusion or any other software.